How Our Program Works
Preventative Health Provides
- Dedicated client services staff to provide single point of contact for your wellness needs, including clinic promotion, logistics, registration, and organizational support.
- Licensed and credentialed clinical staff including Medical Doctor (MD), Nurse Practitioners (NP), Registered Nurses (RN), Physician Assistant (PA), Certified Phlebotomists & Medical Assistants (CMA).
- Easy on-line scheduling with auto-reminders.
- Confidential health screening that includes lab results sent directly to participant with follow up recommendations and educational materials (All lab results, recommendations and educational materials are reviewed by licensed Provider (MD, NP, PA).
- Ongoing support for organizational wellness programs including personalized lab consults, wellness program partnerships and consulting.
- Completed Services Agreement
- Tables, chairs, electrical outlets & large conference room
- Insurance Card & Driver’s License