How Our Program Works
Preventative Health Provides
- Dedicated client services staff to provide single point of contact for your wellness needs, including clinic promotion, logistics, registration, and organizational support.
- Licensed and credentialed clinical staff including Nurse Practitioners (NP), Physician Assistants (PA), Medical Doctors (MD), Registered Nurses (RN), Certified Phlebotomists & Medical Assistants (CMA).
- Easy on-line scheduling with auto-reminders.
- Preventative Wellness/Counseling that includes lab results sent directly to the participant with follow up recommendations and educational materials. All lab results, recommendations, educational materials and referrals are provided by our NP, PA, or MD.
- Ongoing support for organizational wellness programs including employer-based clinical services, wellness program partnerships and consulting.
- Completed Services Agreement
- Tables, chairs, electrical outlets & large conference room
- Insurance Card & Driver’s License
- Medical History & Questionnaire